Join as San Diego celebrates the 1st Annual Grass Fed Beef Week, June 3rd-12th. Six local restaurants will highlight the FLAVOR, AUTHENTICITY and SUSTAINABILITY of grass fed beef through specials and giveaways at 11 area locations.
To conclude Grass Fed Beef Week, Whole Foods Market Hillcrest, 711 University Ave (between 7th & 8th Ave), will host a free 1 -5 pm outdoor BBQ-style tasting event featuring participating restaurants and chefs.
The goal of the program is to provide opportunities for foodies, the health conscious, and beef lovers looking for sustainable options to enjoy the unadulterated flavor that grass fed beef brings to the table, along with the nutritional benefits of lower fat and increased omega-3 fatty acids.
Participating restaurants include:
- Alchemy (www.alchemysandiego.com)
- Burger Lounge (www.burgerlounge.com)
- The Linkery (www.thelinkery.com)
- MIHO Gastrotruck (www.mihogastrotruck.com)
- Sea Rocket Bistro (www.searocketbistro.com)
- El Take it EZ (www.eltakeiteasy.com)
- Whole Foods Market (www.wholefoodsmarket.com)